At Baltimore Ketamine Clinic we are working with Osmind to improve your care journey.
With the Osmind platform, we get you more money back by helping you with insurance claims. It helps us improve how you feel, makes your experience with our clinic better, and provides additional support for you.
To get started, download the mobile app. On the iPhone, click this link to download the app (alternatively, search “Osmind” in the app store). For Android users, click this link to download the app (or search “Osmind” in the Google Play Store). Open the app, make an account, and connect it to Baltimore Ketamine Clinic, during registration.
How will Osmind help you feel better?
The Osmind Care Platform enables us to practice measurement-based care. Measurement-based care is an evidence-based practice that involves the systematic evaluation of your progress throughout a treatment, including systematic administration of symptom rating scales, which helps drive clinical decision-making in a personalized manner. This approach has been shown through many studies to improve clinical outcomes and help patients get better faster.
By using the Osmind platform for measurement-based care, we are following evidence-based practices that have been advocated for by experts for many years. In fact, many other clinics do not follow these evidence-based practices. A large amount of research has shown that measurement-based care helps improve outcomes and provides a number of benefits to patients and clients. Many studies have shown that using patient-reported symptom rating scales improves how patients feel. Studies also show that patients like this approach since it gives you more control over your treatment journey, augments your communication with your provider, and makes your care more efficient. Self-tracking helps us be more mindful of your mood, allowing us to intervene before you relapse. If you are interested to learn more, please read this whitepaper on measurement-based care.
The app also helps you get money back for your treatments with us. You can submit your out-of-network insurance reimbursement claims directly through the app, which will send it to your insurance company digitally. It takes less than two minutes for you to submit your reimbursement claim!
How Does it Work?
The app will send you notifications with things we’ve designed into your treatment plan. Therefore, it is important that you follow the app’s instructions in a timely manner.
We will ask you to track how you are doing between visits, using mood scores and/or validated questionnaires.
• You will receive notifications and text messages to remind you to complete these measures. This helps us track your progress together.
• Many studies have shown that using such rating scales improves how people feel. Measurement-based care has been shown to improve outcomes. We use evidence-based practices to provide the highest quality of care.
• We only monitor the app during business hours. Please do not use this app to communicate if you are having an emergency — in that case you should call 911 and contact emergency services. This app is not designed for use during emergency situations.
We will work together to track your progress and communicate efficiently
- • Please use the platform to journal about your progress, send secure messages to our clinicians or staff, and more.
- • We may use the platform to remind you to take medications or complete parts of your care journey such as specific exercises or preparation/integration content. Please follow the instructions on when/how to take any medications and log any information we ask for as part of your treatment plan.
- • You will become more engaged in your care, giving you more control over your health. We will be able to see which interventions work and adjust your treatment plan accordingly.
The app helps you submit insurance claims for your treatments
•You can use the app to submit a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement. All you need is the superbill (itemized receipt with medical information that we provide after treatments) and about two minutes to input information into the app — and Osmind takes care of the rest! No need for snail mail, faxing, or the insurance company pretending it lost the claim. Osmind helps you get more money back, faster.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the app help with my insurance claims?
After we treat you, we give you a superbill. You can use the Osmind app to submit a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement. All you need is the superbill and about two minutes to input information into the app — Osmind takes care of the rest! On the backend, it rapidly sends your claim electronically to your insurance company (no more snail mail, fax, haggling, or the insurance company pretending it never got your claim in the mail). The insurance company confirms that it has digitally received your claim, and you will receive your Explanation of Benefits letter with your reimbursement directly from your insurance company. The Osmind app makes it very easy for you to submit your insurance claims, significantly speeds up the reimbursement process, and increases the chance of a successful reimbursement.
If your claim is rejected, Osmind also offers a rejection resolution pathway. For any questions or assistance with claims, email email@example.com.
How do I make an account on the app?
How does the online community work?
Is the app HIPAA compliant?
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Schedule a Free Consultation
Contact us to learn more about whether Ketamine Infusion Treatment is the right choice for you.